Friday 17 May 2013

Oops I have a confession to make...

I bought a top in Primark yesterday for £2.50!! I know, shame on me lol. I have been wanting some better fitting vest tops as the ones I have are a tad baggy. I knew I'd get a lot of wear out of it as it's black and so I did it, I bought an item of clothing I didn't really need. I could say that I bought it with my birthday money - I got some from my mother in law and have only really bought the Abba dance game for the Wii with it. So... That plus this top plus some walking boots. She'll be happy to know I didn't put it towards a tattoo lol! And yes, I plan on doing more walking. I get so achy when I walk that I'm hoping some proper, comfortable footwear will help. I usually just wear my boots which aren't soft or cushiony so don't absorb anything but are relatively comfortable. Fingers crossed that these boots will help me walk more :o) and yes, they were in the sale plus I got an extra 10% off too :oD And they're not expensive either.

I re-potted some of the tomato plants and beetroot plants today but run out of compost and only Mike has a key to the garage so I'll do some more another day after he's fetched some more from there for me. Got about 17 of the little fellas into bigger pots now so fingers crossed they'll grow big and strong and have a high yield of yummy treats for us :oD I don't actually like tomatoes lol, but I don't mind when they've been turned into a sauce for pasta etc :o)

Bit chilly these past couple of days but I refuse to turn the heating back on, especially after out energy direct debit is about £12 in credit :oD probably because I switched it off the other week so I DO NOT wanna put it back on again lol. I've been stitching and snuggling under the throw on the sofa :o) cosy!

Hmmm... Not much else to say I don't think... I'm so boring lol :-p I'll just leave you with a photo of one of my beautiful purple tulips which is gunna burst open very soon :oD
Hugs to all xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm just visiting all my followers but I see that your blog is not current. If you are there 'hello' and if you are not there I'm typing this message to no-one. I hope you are well.
    Take care.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete