Saturday 9 March 2013

My Free Night Out

Went out last night and spent a grand total of: £0!! Yep, didn't spend a penny :oD Here's how I managed it...

Went to a nightclub with free entry.
Didn't get suckered into buying 5 drinks vouchers for £10.
.... I was hoping to use old vouchers that I had left over from previous nights but saw they were a different colour so was unsure whether I could... BUT...
I found a voucher on the floor when my friend put her coat in the cloakroom :oD Freebie drink number 1!
I didn't bring a coat so saved £1.50 :oD
On the way to the loos I spotted another voucher on the floor! Freebie drink number 2!
A bit later on I found yet another voucher on the floor!!! Freebie drink number 3!!!
In between these drinks I had some well needed tap water from the bar - for free.
Afterwards, I didn't buy any chips or a kebab altho I did pinch a few of my friends chips :-p
We decided to leave early which was fine by me, especially this morning my body is thanking me for it as it doesn't ache as much as usual lol :-p

So, a free night out and free exercise :oD love it!!! Had a great time, didn't get wasted and didn't come home skint :-p I did borrow £10 from Mike just in case they wouldn't accept the old vouchers but I can give that money straight back to him which is brilliant :o) OH!! And bless him, he kindly played taxi for me so I didn't even have to walk or pay extortionate taxi fares :oD

Frugal tip: Besides the ones I mentioned in another post re clubbing? Keep your eyes peeled on the floor in clubs for vouchers and money. Especially as people get more and more drunk and unaware of whether they drop anything when paying for their drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment