Monday 4 March 2013

No More Ebay!!!

After having such a terrible experience with a seller on ebay I have decided to never use the site again.

I bought 3 thermal vests from a seller called ecksbiz (trading under Sockco) and as you can see they have loads of negative feedback but the good outweighed the bad so I thought it would be ok. But no. They sent 2 correct vests and one pair of thermal leggings instead. Finally they replied to my emails and I had to send it back with a note quoting what they told me to say which included that they would pay return p&p costs. After all it was their mistake not mine. I am now £2.05 out of pocket as they refuse to even acknowledge that they received the item! Thankfully I returned it using Royal Mail Recorded delivery so I have proof that it was received so I was (finally) able to get the product cost and initial p&p for the item refunded through Ebay themselves. Ebay don't want to help me further so I am in contact with the CAB for advice. It's only £2.05 but it's the principle of the matter and I don't like to be lied to or conned. The seller has until Friday to refund before I take the matter further. I have left them negative feedback which I hope will spur them to pay me back although I don't hold out much hope for an email response let alone payment or an actual apology!

In future I will probably just buy from the high street, even if it costs me more it will be money worth spending if I know I can return it easily or get help should I need it. I refuse to line the pockets of shady sellers who don't give a fig for their customers.

I really really don't like Ebay right now. Good bye Ebay = Good bye stress!

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment