Tuesday 5 March 2013

Spend Month

Yep, my no spend month turned into a spend month and we're only 5 days in. I bought:
Pegs for 74p from Wilkinson's and;
Hairpins for £1.79 from Superdrug.

Both needed items so I don't feel so bad for spending this month after all. And as I was in town I had a nice chat to lovely guy from Greenpeace who also had dreads and his glasses only had one arm! He did want me to part with £8 a month so of course I declined but it was nice to sneakily admire his (much more formed than mine) dreads as we chatted about the Arctic region and fracking.

Got some free exercise as I walked into town and back but oh boy am I suffering for it already! It was a lovely day though :o) and I even managed to get 3 loads of washing done and out on the line :o) yey!

Also got a compliment on my bridge piercing which was nice too :o) I can't wait for my dreads to lock up more and be more tidy so hopefully I will get some compliments on them too!

I am currently stuffed with homemade chick pea curry - found the recipe online when I Googled for cheap recipes and thought I would give it a go :o) it was ok, Mike thoroughly enjoyed it, Ayse didn't like it and I was impartial to it but wouldn't rush to make it again. I do like the fact that it was cheap and all we had to buy was 2 tins of:
and a pack of:
Anyone got any cheap recipes, which you love, for me to try out?

Hugs to all xx




No comments:

Post a Comment