Wednesday 6 March 2013

Noisy Neighbours Rant

I am so fed up with my neighbours being total inconsiderate you-know-whats. For several years now we have had to put up with their loud bass music, the smell of weed and barbecue smoke coming into our garden when we have washing on the line. They just don't seem to care about anyone but themselves. Thoughts of suicide come to mind but more often then not it's of homicide and long, painful torture of the self-centered audio space invaders. I just don't understand how some people can be so uncaring and inconsiderate of other people. Why are they like it? Bad parenting? Were they ok before they started smoking weed? Is there an arsehole chromosome yet to be discovered? It's no wonder I long to live in a remote location with no neighbours when I'm subjected to this all too often. It really puts a dampener on the idea of meeting new people and making new friends. I sooo wish I could move, I really hate it here. Another planet would be ideal but I'll settle for nearby just as long as there are decent people around. 

All I want is to be able to live peacefully in my own home without other people ruining it. Is that really too much to ask for???

No comments:

Post a Comment