Sunday 3 February 2013

Cake!

I forgot to tell you about the cake I made... It was yummy! And I found the recipe HERE The two sponges didn't rise *that* great for me but it was still very tasty and I don't think it would have been any better had it have been thicker so... I was happy :o) I do have a photo on my phone, well, half of the cake lol, I forgot to take piccie earlier - oops! Never mind :o)

Ayse enjoyed making the filling with me, or rather, she enjoyed licking the bowl afterwards! I had to give her a minute countdown to release it lol! Needless to say, the bow didn't need any soaking... Bless her!

Frugal tip...
Make cakes when your kids *aren't* around... So you can lick the bowl yourself!
But no, make your own cakes. You know exactly what's gone into them, they're probably healthier and cheaper and you can tweak it to your own desires... This cake would have been yummy with sliced strawberries inside too!! Yummmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment