Wednesday 19 December 2012

So Far So Good

So yesterday I went to Tesco and spent: £7.55
I bought Value teabags  - 27p!! Bargain! Not tried them for a while but they were ok when I had bought them before... Hopefully they're still as good, if not tastier :o) I would much prefer to pay 27p for 80 as opposed to £2.00! A bag of value peppers £1.10. Oxo cubes, beef, 24 £1.50. Value sandwich ham £1.69. I also picked up some diced lamb which was reduced from £4 to £2.99. Not a huge tray but it should make a nice casserole on Friday especially if I remember to bulk it out with a lentil and pulse mix.

I think if I write down everything I buy, I'm less likely to buy too much as I won't want to type it all out :-p

So, we have chicken soup simmering away in the slow cooker for tonights dinner and I just need to buy some french bread later. Oh, and some more compostable bags for the food scraps bin.

Maybe have a Freezer Night on Thursday and them lamb casserole on Friday :o) Awesome! Shouldn't have to buy much at all, maybe even nothing. I'll try and go to Aldi on Thursday too, even if I don't buy anything I might take photos or take note of the prices of stuff so I have it to hand when working out where is cheaper to shop from for different items.

Todays spend £7.55

No comments:

Post a Comment