Tuesday 15 January 2013

A New Addiction???

I have just come back from Tesco after getting a few bits that Aldi didn't have and managed to spend £20.63 :-s them damn yellow stickers!!! (Reduced items). I will list them for you. I did get quite a few bits altho I was hoping to get them cheaper due to offers but never mind... Perhaps they had gotten wise to it lol.
White bread flour - 66p
Chilli con carne mix - 49p
Stock cubes - 10p
Loo rolls - £1.96
Teabags - 27p
Coffee - 47p
Stuffing mix x2 - 15p each
2 Grapefruit x 4 - 39p each (reduced from £1.25!!! Who would pay this, I don't know!)
Beetroot salad x2 - £1.05 each - buy one get one free (reduced from £1.50 was hoping to save £1.50 but saved £1.05)
1kg Fusilli Pasta - £1
Large chicken - £3.35 ~(reduced from £5.61)
Mixed leaves salad x2 - 65p each (reduced from £1 each, 2 for £1. Was hoping to save an extra £1 but only saved 30p making it £1 for 2 still)
Puff pastry x2 - 89p each (reduced from £1.50)
Tinned tomatoes x2 - 31p each
Pork belly with honey and ginger glaze and a hint of chilli x2 - £1.59 each (reduced from £4, buy 2 for £6 - again was hoping to save an extra £2 but didn't)
4 Organic kiwi - 59p (reduced from £1)
Mango x2 - 85p each (reduced from £1.50) LOVE LOVE LOVE mangoes!!! Yummmm!!!
Loose mushrooms - 55p

Total - £20.63

Saved an extra £1.35, due to offers on reduced items, not quite as much as I was hoping for but never mind. I still got some amazing bargains with the meats which are now in the freezer. Loads of meals just waiting to be cooked now :o) shouldn't have to do a big shop for 2 weeks I reckon! :oD if not more! - Fingers crossed!

Need to get back to stitching now. Had to ask them to send me some more thread as I ran out of one colour :-s just hoping it turns up tomorrow, otherwise they may not get it back in time :-s eeek!!

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment