Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Tummy Rules The Roost

(Or at least it rules my body lol) I went into town today and bought the pig livers. I made the faggots pork balls and I did not like them at all! The whole dinner was quite pants to be honest! Well, the carrots were ok lol. I made instant mash with Sainsbury's basic powder - yuk! Pork balls - yuk! Mike ate his up and said they were ok. Ayse was freaked out coz some of the inside was pink - think was the bacon. My tummy just freaked out coz it knew what was in it. It wasn't a success lol!! I think I tried a bit of liver and it was even worse than the rest of the meat lol! It was almost enough to make me vegetarian again! I won't make it again that's for sure and should Mike or Adam want some there will be plenty in the freezer lol!

Edit: Just found out that the cat likes them! Hehe.

Ayse had pasteena for dinner (pasta in veggie oxo cube) and I just had a bowl of cereal.

Sing with me "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger la la la la" yeah, let's just hope I don't wake up dead in the morning lol.

Altho I have been feeling a bit rough all day (maybe the idea of liver kicked in early?) and I came over all hot in the queue for the bank, my back was killing me and I couldn't wait to get home. I did have a look in the charity shops. Didn't seee much but I did buy a small vintage cookware pot for 50p :oD it made me happy lol :-p

Frugal Tip #9 - Meals

Don't be afraid to experiment with meals... Just make sure you have something edible close by in case it doesn't turn out right or you don't like it.

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment