Saturday 26 January 2013

Not a good day

Money wise, it's brilliant, I've not spent a bean. But emotion wise it's been a crappy day. Just lately I've been hating my life. Now don't get me wrong, as far as lives go it's a pretty good one. It just doesn't feel right. Maybe it's my depression sneaking back on me, I don't know, but I don't like it and feel there's nothing i can do to change it.

All I want is to live a simple life, in the middle of nowhere without the need for much money. Growing our own fruit and veg, keeping chickens etc. It might sound boring but I long for a simple, slow paced life where you work hard for your own benefit and not to line the pockets of the big bosses. Having your loved ones as the priority in your life.

I feel out of kilter with the world and don't belong here. That feeling sucks.

No tip today but I will do two tomorrow instead.

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment