Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sleepy Day

...So I decided not to go into town but spent the morning asleep on the sofa instead and the afternoon stitching. Had a really bad night's sleep and felt somewhat zombiefied so I'm going into town tomorrow instead. I was hoping to get an early night tonight but I watched some tv and then decided I had to finish the piece of stitching I was on and start the next one (4/6) and I've just done half an hours worth and it's now 23:48 according to my laptop and I really should be getting to bed and getting a good night's sleep!

<<Zombie photo was gunna be here but they were too scary and bound to give me nightmares tonight so instead I shall put a piccie of....>>


He's so much cuter and I would much rather be counting these tonight :oD Awwww I want one!!

Frugal Tip #8 - Sleep

Make sure you get enough sleep at night so you can do all you want to do during the day. That walk home from work so you don't have to pay bus fare. That veggie chopping so you can cook from scratch instead of buying more expensive ready made meals or take away. Yeah, I know, easier said than done! We don't go to bed intending on having a crap night's sleep, it just happens. But in an ideal world, this would be an awesome frugal tip lol.

Sheepie hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment