Saturday 19 January 2013

Sleepy Day

Got woken by Mr Postie ringing the doorbell this morning but I let him off as he had a package for me from a wonderful friend I met on Youtube. She wanted to offload some cross stitch supplies on me as she doesn't stitch anymore and thought I would get more use from it than she would. THANK YOU ANGELA!!! She really is a wonderful lady and even though we have never met, I still class her as a friend and know she would always be there for me :o) she rocks!

Had chicken soup again tonight for dinner - yum! I was gunna have it for lunch today too but I had some of Mike's cake instead and it filled me up. Oops! I'll finish off the first batch for lunch tomorrow. Mike has just come home with some reduced lamb so we'll be having grilled lamb tomorrow with hmmm I don't know. We still have salad left but also loads of veg and rice too. Maybe chips?  Who knows? But I'm sure it'll be tasty :oD

Frugal Tip #19 - Yellow Stickers

I'm not sure if I've given this as a tip before but I'll say it anyway :o)
Look out for yellow stickers at your local supermarket. Find out when they do their final reductions on their stock that's on the use by date and go around that time. Make sure you put it in the freezer straight away though and not left in your fridge beyond the date shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment