Tuesday 29 January 2013

Back Again

Hello readers, I received some more stitching today so have felt back to normal. Perhaps I need to feel like I have a purpose to feel normal lol? Who knows. I'm just gunna make the most of feeling good :o)

I'm meeting up with a friend tomorrow and I'm hoping to bake a cake before I meet her at lunch time and will take some with me for us :o) yum! (Fingers crossed!!)

I've not spent any money today - yey! - But I will be on the look out for the few items I'm still after - teapot, vintage pyrex etc - and I'm also  gunna pick up them hot chocolate sachets for Sweden. I shouldn't spend more than £10... If I do, there had better be a good reason for it!! Eeek! Altho I have just remembered I need to get some money out for this years birthday cards so I can give them all to my Mum to hand out when the birthdays appear. This is the only way that most of them will be received around the time of their actual birthday! I swear I used to be organised!! Honest!

Mike has a late lesson tonight so I will get a little more stitching done before he comes home. I feel in the mood for snuggling up on the sofa with him in front of the tele :o) with a nice cuppa tesco value tea of course hehe :o)

Yes, lots of lols hehes and smiley faces... I must be feeling better! Frugal tip catch ups to follow soon...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment