Sunday 13 January 2013

Sooo Sleepy

I couldn't sleep last night and didn't go back to bed until half 6!! Got out of bed around 2 and went downstairs and started to watch the first series of The Colony. I'm really enjoying it :oD I would love to know how I'd fare in a restart situation like that, would definitely bring out hidden characteristics in yourself! I seem to be obsessed with Apocalypse type programmes lately :-s Doomsday Preppers, Derren Brown Apocalypse and now this?! Altho I used to watch Dark Angel many years ago and I'm sure plenty more so I guess it's always been there, I just have more opportunity now with the internet and sky tv. I think the world could probably do with some kind of disaster, if only there was a virus that attacked only murderers, rapists and arseholes... A culling of the bad, let the good rise from the ashes and bring about a better world that doesn't revolve around money, crime and selfishness. Ok, so that would never happen but hey, it's a nice idea lol :-p

As I was too tired to go to Tesco, we're having spag neo tonight - Spaghetti Neopolitana. I don't know if it's the correct name for it but it's Mike's spaghetti dish made with tomatoes and cheese. It's using all stuff we have in the cupboards and we have enough for packed lunches tomorrow so all is good :o)

Frugal Tip #13 - Food
*Try and use up what's in your cupboards, fridge, freezer. This way it saves it going out of date and saves you money. The most bizarre concoctions can be quite tasty. Think of it as a Masterchef Mystery Box lol

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment